Disclosure: Kindly note our this article contains affiliate links. We earn a referral fee for some of the services we recommend on this page when you purchase using one of our affiliate links at no additional cost to you. The company compensates, which helps keep the site running!
If you’re also facing an issue while doing ClickBank Login then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss each and all issues while doing login or Signing Up on ClickBank. So let’s dive into this.
This step-by-step login guide will help you to login into ClickBank.
But wait ! Do you have ClickBank Account or have you Signed-Up?
If your answer is “No”
Then don’t worry my dear reader here in this blog your every problem related to ClickBank would be sorted out.
How do I sign up for a ClickBank account?
Check out this detailed Video By ClickBank
- Click on the above link for “Sign In or ClickBank Login
- After that, you will see the page below
- Now just simply fill your registered Email or Nickname in the Username
- And in the second column fill your “Set Password”
- Now Click on Login – Congratulations you have successfully login on to ClickBank.
If in case you’re unable to log in or you have forgotten your password then just click on the “Forgot Password” option mentioned below and you will get a reset link on your mail ID from there you can reset the password.
If you have been stuck and unable to login into ClickBank, I must say to try again by using the following steps:
Frequently Asked Questions After Doing ClickBank Login
What do I do If I’m Having Trouble Logging In to ClickBank
- Clear Cache and Cookies on your browser and then try again
- Check if there are any third-party security add-ons installed that can block access to your ClickBank account.
- Try to log in on Incognito (Private) mode
- Try logging in with a different browser
If you’ve tried mentioning all the above instructions and still having trouble logging in, you can file support.
I Received an Error Message When I Completed My Profile Stating That My Account Was Disabled. Why Is That?
As per ClickBank, Unfortunately, based on a flag from our security system, we can not offer you an account at this time. We are unable to release specifics regarding why the system has declined your request.
If you believe this message was made in an error, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org including the name of the country you are trying to sign up for and a copy of your government-issued photo identification, such as a passport or driver’s license.
What Happens If Your Account Is Suspended?
Generally, ClickBank suspends your accounts with low qualities or other issues. In case if your account is suspended, you will not be able to sell or promote products then you can contact ClickBank by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions about the status of your account.
How Should I Start As An Affiliate?
Once you’ve created an account, you can use the ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace to find sellers. Then, you can create hoplinks and start promoting products wherever you choose.
How Do I Find The ClickBank Affiliate Marketplace
The one who has access to affiliate marketing in ClickBank can only access the marketplace by navigating to the sales account management page for their specific sales account. The affiliate marketing link is located above the main horizontal navigation bar. Click here to access the Affiliate Marketplace.
How Do I Understand The Information In The Marketplace?
This article by ClickBank itself can help you to understand Using The Marketplace.
How To Promote ClickBank Products?
The best way to promote ClickBank Products is through the blog, You can create your own blog at a very cheap price and then start writing reviewing of products on your blog and promote it.
How To Complete Your Clickbank?
- Login to your Clickbank account via using the steps mentioned above
- Now click on “Profile Tab” location the navigation panel on the left side of your dashboard
- Now on the profile page mentioned the required information ask form and click on the “Save” box, now the dialogue box will appear to confirm that your profile info is submitted